Saturday, March 17, 2012

Verizon Wireless Cell Phone News, Views and Reviews

LG Versa VX9600 Some Cool Tips and Tricks

Posted by Cellular Chloe on Tue, Apr 07, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
 
The more I use the LG Versa, the more hidden tricks I find. Maybe hidden is a strong word. Lets just say they aren't overly obvious. I'ne been on a number of different Forums; LG's included, and found some people that were shocked not only to find the notification screen but also wondered if it had beenn on the Date. It has. Basically that's the grey bar toward the bottom that shows if you have a text message or missed call, etc. I just assumed, like me, everyone else would be just pressing that bar when an icon showed up in it. Evidentally not.
Then there is the ability to change to Smart Menu. Now, I will admit, I didn't even bother to try this until today. When I first got the phone and realized most of the menu sreens are in brown, I tried frantically, and in vain to get rid of the brown. No can do. So I think I gave up on any other fun customizations. Brown, what the heck?
Anyway, In Menu/Settings and Tools/Menu Style you can change to Smart Menu. I think I'll stick with the Smart Grid but its a pretty cool change of pace. You'll be able to see it once you hit menu again.
And lastly, there is scrolling sideways. Besides doing it to change from homescreen to homescreen, you can view yout texts and  photos that way too. And you can do it in portrait or landscape mode.
So get out there and start scrolling sideways!
See a video of all three tips.
See some reviews on the phone, or write your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment